Should I tell her?

Ladywonder123

Ok hope I can get some advice and some help for me too. My ex and I have been officially broken up now for a year. It was a horrible relationship, but the sex was always amazing. Recently I found out he has a gf and they have been together since the start of the year, but he has been messaging me to meet him for sex and also on his birthday. Also we were "sex texting" i never met him though. Just so you know I didn't have a clue at this point he had a gf and I did ask him if he had a gf or was seeing anyone and he said no. But after finding that he is going out with this girl, that can I say he called "ugly" and "a miss piggy look alike" when we were together. He also said that he never ever saw her in that way or ever wanted anything with her. I feel betrayed a bit, which I don't understand why I do. But should I tell her that he was messaging me rude things and also saying he loved me while he is in this relationship with her? Or will it just make me look like a jealous ex?

Do what you want, but just remember, he clearly does care about her, otherwise he wouldn't be with her. And he's clearly not as into you as you hope, otherwise, he'd be with you and not her. Let it go and find someone who wants to bring you home to meet mom (her) instead of bringing you home to the bedroom (you).

I didn't mean for it to sound harsh. I'm just not going to feed you any BS. The truth of the matter is, "he's just not into you". So what, he cheated. It's her man, her problem. She'll eventually find out, or, not. Let nature takes its course with them. I really suggest that you block him from everything and go about life. I guarantee if you truly go NC, you won't give a Rats Azz about him by Christmas time.

Archived