Why does she keep asking?

wondering731

A few months ago I started hanging out more with a friend who I've been friends with for a couple of years. We started having our weekly "rituals" of places to go. Recently she stopped showing up. She'd say she slept in late or not respond at all.

The weird thing about this all is she keeps asking me to ask her. We're in the same area so when I see her she'll ask if we could go on a trip, or if we're meeting at the spot we were hanging out by. I say ok, but when I text her I don't get any response until hrs later saying she was asleep.

She had asked a few times about going on a trip. The first time she didn't respond. She asked again, and when I tried to make plans she didn't say whether she's coming or not but found out she had gone with other friends to that same place.

Not sure what's going on since this is someone who is always telling me how close are friendship is.

Recently she stopped showing up. She'd say she slept in late or not respond at all.

Something has changed. Stop wondering why. Just take the hint.

The weird thing about this all is she keeps asking me to ask her....but when I text her I don't get any response until hrs later saying she was asleep.

She had asked a few times about going on a trip. The first time she didn't respond. She asked again, and when I tried to make plans she didn't say

Stop paying attention to her words and listen to her actions.

She's stringing you on and then avoiding you when you follow up. What else do you need to know?

She's avoiding you when you follow up. She's rude and disrespectful and doesn't really want to see you.

Not sure what's going on since this is someone who is always telling me how close are friendship is.

Again, stop paying attention to her words and listen to her actions. You don't have a close friendship. You're just a back-up.

• 2 weeks later...
She isn't in the least straight forward....she is selfish, immature and self absorbed.

I tried addressing it with her and asked her to be considerate... she said she loves me and wants to make it up to me... then asked same stuff as before of hanging out etc with no follow through at the moment... lmao... you were right ... just ridiculous

Archived