So.. It's a week today

day 7 of no contact, and you know what, thinking back to last week when I was a crying mess pestering him with messages actually seems a distant memory! I always used to think I had nothing to do apart from see him, and now my days are so full I end up running late! I still think about him ALOT but it doesn't come with the familiar sinking feeling and like I'm going to die. I hope everyone else is okay! I cannot emphasise enough about not social media stalking. I haven't looked at his at all and you know what I feel a lot better for it!

That's great! I'm glad that you managed to get a whole week under your belt. I'm glad that you're feeling pretty positive about the experience so far. I will encourage you to keep going, even though your feelings may change in varying ways. I think having the goal helps you continue to push farther down this path.

I am at 3 weeks NC today and I feel pretty darn calm about the whole thing. Two days ago, I was crying in my closet. But, the days, as a whole are getting better. You got this!!

Very good.. you survived a week! Keep going...

Do expect to get those overwhelming moments where you want to just break the NC and contact him... don't.

That will most likely cause more regrets.. and you feel like you're starting over.

After a BU, we go thru these 'waves' of emotions.. confusion.. lonely... hurt.. etc. But, in time you will have

that strength to NOT give in.

Archived