reli confused... help wud be appreciated

well i have this problem.... i used to like a boy called craig, and everybody knew, and now i like craig's friend phil. and me n phil have been emailing eachother, just chatting about random stuff really. and then phil asked me if i was going to this nightclub and i said i didnt no, and he said well try to go because ill see you there.... however,,,, i really like phil but he has other people that like him 2, i mean girls that always flirt with him and that, and i just think that i shoul get over him because there isnt anyway i can compete with them..

i really dont know what to do, i want to go to the nightclub but i darent because if i make a move ill feel stupid if he turns me down. can somone please give me some advice asap!!! im desperate!

thank you!

Go for it, it mayvbe your only chance you get,

If hes invited you out then maybe you could just stay friends for teh night or part of it, then as the evening progress's maybe ask him questions. if ur nevrvous of messing everything up, getting embarrased etc etc. then maybe you could ask stuff about him liking you but not in a "will you go out with me" me, eg. Ask as you would a friend. Then if he does like you then go for it.

Thats how its worked for me in the past anyways. Hopes i helped.

-Bourne

part of dating is a certain amount of competition and risk taking. Don't sell yourself short - he asked you to go, right.

If you don't make yourself available no one is going to come knocking on your door.

It takes a bit of courage, is all.

Anyway, suppose you go and meet someone you prefer?

hey, thanks for your help! he hasnt asked me bout the nightclub again, and he hasnt been on his email so i dont no! i think ill go to the nightclub and if he doesnt make a move theres always a chance ill meet someone else... i relally like him though, n i dont know why because we have never go on atleast until a few weeks ago when he got dumped by someone and i asked him if he was alright..

i really dont kno. but thanks for your help!