Need some advice

Flozfz

Looking for some .

My ex and i broke up about 11 months ago. From an 8 year relationship. We didnt talk for about 4 1/2 months now shes in a new relationship. She contacted me in april and said she wanted to work things out but is trying to get out of the relationship shes in i said ok i did push/blew up her phone a few times to just talk to guy into ending it but she says to me "when the time is right. "

Shes been with this guy for 5 months now maybe longer i see the sadness on her face. When i talked to her few times in person.

I am dating also and she recently found out and is upset that i am. I gave her an ultamatum and told her if she wants to pick up where we left off. She needs to do it at the end of august because im not trying to keep going on months and months for you to finish "when the time is right" i will move on with my life and if you happen to resolve your issue with him to give me a call.

Its been a year that we broke up and she now decides to work things so what else should i do?

even when she leaves the unhealthy relationship she'll still have her work cut out for her effort and time wise to reflect and heal. and will not be relationship material any sooner. i agree, forget this. really.

you do need to respect yourself more than to be led on by someone who is choosing anyone over you, and who either has issues or a lousy character to maintain a supposedly bad relationship while stringing you along.

what effing right does she have to be upset about you dating? did she expect you to remain at her beck and call, and while in a relationship herself, no less?

please block her, you don't deserve this rubbish.

So she's still with another guy but also want to work it out with you? I don't think she deserves that chance.

You are dating someone, my advice is, ask yourself, what do you really want. Look at your ex and your current gf, which girl do you really want and which girl deserves your love. Because you might make a mistake by getting back with your ex and then realise that you like the new gf more.

BTW, she's still with another guy. If she really wants you that much, she knows what to do.

Archived