Did he really just find someone else?

LolaM

By....stopping. By realizing you are wasting time. Knowing what he is doing or with whom is a complete waste of your life. They are living theirs and having fun and you are watching them. Alone. From the sidelines...

When you could be living your life.

that's absolutely true too. It is a waste of time. I had today off and all I did was stay inside, do homework and look at their social media. It was BEAUTIFUL out. Normally I would go out and do things but lately i've just been sitting at home all sad and pathetic.

Another thing I just remembered....hooooly sh*t....he was talking about sex one day and said he was going to hit me with his belt. I thought he was joking but looking back, I don't think he was. I mean, given the fact that he let his dog continuously bite me and sat there with a blank expression...he doesn't seem to have a problem with physical abuse.

You need to move on from this. Staying inside, and running through these scenarios is a complete waste of time. This guy treated you badly, and you're still giving him all of your energy.

You can choose to live your life, or make yourself crazy over someone that doesn't care about you. Your choice!

If you get out and keep yourself busy, it will help. I got involved in many new activities - volunteering, classes, meet ups, yoga, hiking etc. Not only did it help to take my mind off of him, but it also introduced me to new interests and people.

Like I said: It's your choice!

I need to do that.

I talked to a friend and he said to pretend the guy didn't exist, because essentially, he didn't. at least, who he pretended to be doesn't exist. He showed his true colors and that's that.

Archived