Gf giving me the cold shoulder.....

F4286

Hi all,

Girl ive been seeing, my mate text me yesterday saying he is sure he see her with another guy yesterday, I work away, and I didn't say anything to her because wanted to trust she wasn't up to something, anyway later that night, her mum txt me saying have u spoken to her cause she can't get through to her, was at this point I asked her what she's upto........basically said mate said he saw her with another guy and mum can't get through to her, she is now giving me cold shoulder saying how can I hobestly think that of her and is really p!ssed off with me now!

I was happy to let it all go and just say was a mistake and I shouldn't have thought that but she is now piling on the guilt to me.......

Really don't know what else I can say?

Any advice?

Cheers

Well, unless your mate is the type who lies to you, and you don't think it's odd her own mother contacts you freaked out she can't get ahold of her when she normally can, then I'd say where there's smoke there's fire.

And her reaction is sort of a further indication of guilt. Most people, if they're innocent, would go out of their way explaining why the mate saw them with someone else and why their mother couldn't reach them, so had to go to you. They wouldn't get angry and try to turn it all around on you.

She never offered any explanation did she? Just did the whole "How dare you think ill of me," routine. Again, sigh, people that's Cheater 101 Old School tactics. Always get angry and try to turn it around on the people who confront you after you've been caught.

Come on, she was with some other guy and you know it. Her own mother thought it was so weird she couldn't reach her that she came to you, for crying out loud.

If you confront someone and they become angry, defensive, confrontational... its not because you have questioned their morality. It is because they suddenly feel trapped and guilty.

They're negative energy is not from you, its from their own sense of right or wrong.

A person who cares about you will look you in the eyes and calm your fears. Not make you feel like an a$$hole.

She claimed she was at home all yesterday, she lives with her mum but her mum has gone away for couple days to see brother, she said she didn't want to speak to her mum because she has been calling her all day long and wanted some piece and quiet for while........I didn't accuse her of anything, I calmly said about the situation and thought it was weird and made me think......and now she is saying how could I think she would be with another guy, how much she loves me etc and said she's really hurt that I thought that where I have even said to her if she claims she wasn't then will leave it at that......my mate is Defo not a lier, only thing he did say was he wasn't 100% sure it was her but did look like her....

So you have only been seeing her for at least 2 months and you are already accusing her of cheating and getting family members to call her to see what she is doing?

You still suffer from trust issues then?

Can't see this girl sticking around for long....also was she just seen out with another guy? If so, is she not allowed male friends either?

You obviously didn't read my thread properly......I didn't once accuse her of cheating, my mate txt me saying he see her with another guy which I didn't say anything to then her mum txt Me later on in evening asking if I had spoken to her because she hasn't been able to contact her.....yes I found it strange because of what my mate said and then her mum saying she can't get hold of her, I didn't accuse her on phone I just mentioned it which she went mental at saying how could I think that etc, I also said I was happy to just leave it and believe what she said that was it but she is still going on about it and saying she is p!ssed off with me and don't care about what was said!

Archived