Split with my x and found some else but now feel so guilty.

ross1985

Hi guys I'm new on here, I split with my x about 4 months ago now but at the moment I still live with him, I recently found someone else and have spent nearly every day together for the last few weeks he makes me very happy, my x treated me like crap but everyone I'm with my potential new partner I just feel guilty all the time, and I don't know why, I don't have any feelings for my x at all but it's feels like I'm cheating on him and its really hold me back, any advice on this would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My new guy doesn't seem too bothered and doesn't really talk about it much he knows there is nothing going on between us but then I guess deep down it must bother him, I new the moving out this might be the problem I have been looking around but it's finding a good place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this would cause anyone to feel guilty/awkward, for the reasons being you're still legally married (I'm assuming), and you're still living with your future ex.

To each their own, but why not cross all of your "t's" and dot all of your "I's" before moving onto a new relationship?

Archived