If you can't lie or you are too modest...

Dougie_D

Only thing I've lied about is the size of my you know what. I didn't want to scare them off.

Lies are never a good idea. They will always catch up with you. And do want to start a relationship built on lies? At some point it will come out. Curious on what kind of lies you're referring to?

How do guys lie to girls and NOT feel guilty about it? I'm starting to think that 90% of "game" is just full of BS lies.

Has any girl hooked up with a "truthful" guy?

Every guy I've been with has been truthful. Not even in quotes. TRUTHFUL. That's not to say that there were no jerks (i.e., guys that showed some red flags and I just ignored them) or immature guys along the way, but no one was a "BS liar", and none were "gaming". Unless I'm suffering massive amnesia all of a sudden.

Most of the serious guys I've been with were honest to a fault.

So now you know you don't need to play games or be a liar to have a shot at women.

How is that information now going to serve you on your quest, Dougie? How do you plan to use it?

I consider an "exaggeration of the truth" to be lies. I hear stories of my buddies all the time where they just lied to girl about what they actually did for a living. It's like the person who claims they actors, but we all know that they most likely have a side job.

I work at a company, that is a 3rd party with YouTube. Yes, I work on YouTube videos, but I don't actually work for YouTube.

It's like when people can make something sound awesome what is really is on a resume. I can't do that. It's just tricky word play. Misguiding IMO.

I consider an "exaggeration of the truth" to be lies. I hear stories of my buddies all the time where they just lied to girl about what they actually did for a living. It's like the person who claims they actors, but we all know that they most likely have a side job.

I work at a company, that is a 3rd party with YouTube. Yes, I work on YouTube videos, but I don't actually work for YouTube.

It's like when people can make something sound awesome what is really is on a resume. I can't do that. It's just tricky word play. Misguiding IMO.

A little of that is the LA subculture. When I lived there I regularly ran into people claming to be screenwiters (but really polilshing other people's scripts while working as a secretary by day), rock musicians (who actually earned the bulk of their money by waitressing even attorneys pretending to be something else.

It is not that bad in other cities.

Sure I've been lied to by both women and men. So? I don't think I ever hooked up with a man who lied to me but I dated men who seemed to change their interest levels quickly - which is possible of course but perhaps they were lying in the first place to see how far they could get.

Archived