Hi

To start off, I'm 19, my ex boyfriend is 20. We met at a penpal site, known each other for 2 1/2 years and I broke up with him a month ago due to lack of communication after 14 months of our relationship. At the day I called it off he just hasn't been in the right mind due to some diseases that he has. (cancer, alopecia) I sent him some solutions for his disease, he said thank you and hadn't heard from him for a while. And then this month I came here to the states, called him, expecting that we could hangout together, but my parents are very negative when it comes to penpals they won't approve of it. But we still text and sometimes talk on the phone when my parents aren't home. Everything went really cool and I felt kinda comfortable talking to him. Yesterday, while talking on the phone, he told me that he's had two girlfriends in a month since our breakup, and now he's in a relationship with this girl who lives five minutes away from where he works. Of course I was shocked I mean honestly I still have feelings for him. Well I thought I was moving on well but when I just heard that news I felt extremely awkward and uncomfortable. They both met at his store 'cause she always goes there. He used to go out with her little sister but broke up with her because of her personality and then he started talking to her big sister(his current girlfriend) and he thought she was cool so they both started dating a few days ago. Her little sister aka his ex girlfriend doesn't seem to know about it btw. Anyways, he told me that they both have nothing in common but his f

GF said that they can work things out and he worried that she only likes him because of his appearance since he has alopecia and he's scared that she might walk away once she realizes it. I just couldn't understand how he could move on so fast after being in an ldr with me for so long so I said "wow 3 girls in a month?" and he said "well yeah I just turned 20, I'm still young and I want to use my advantage before I get old and this disease gets worse"(well not exactly this but i think you guys catch my drift. He usually goes after another girl after a breakup and things don't work out with his new girlfriends so he breaks up with them too.his mind is like that of a teenage boy, I know I know but I still like him anyway..)

I just don't know how I feel now.. I thought I moved on, but after hearing all of this I just feel so uncomfortable and I know it's a bit selfish but I hope she's his rebound.. I really miss him a lot.. Many people use the NC rule but I'm afraid to use it (even if that's what it takes to get him back). I mean what if his feelings for his current GF goes deeper and totally forgets me? I don't want him to get rid of me from his mind honestly..

Archived