Which of these guys is better looking?

fernando2826

Oh! I think I finally figured it out. The first link is four photos of one guy and the 2nd link is four photos of guy2... No?

If this is the case, I prefer the brunette guy (guy2). The picture quality is inconsistent, but I think overall he looks better. I must add that I have a bias for brunettes over blondes so you might want to factor that in for my view.

At first glance guy 2, but after skipping through both of their other pics, guy 1.

They do kinda look alike.

Then again I'm a guy and some times their are guys like chaning tattum that I just can't see the good looks in.

I hope you don't mind me asking, and it is no way meant to offend, but are you gay or just talking objectively?

I hope you don't mind me asking, and it is no way meant to offend, but are you gay or just talking objectively?

I'm just talking objectively. I'm not gay, but I can usually tell you if another man is good looking.

Colin Farrell, George Clooney, Brad Pitt. Even everyday guys who aren't celebs, I can usually tell those guys that get the ladies.

Archived