short replies

nol703

I get the impression that she doesn't seem very interested. I feel if she IS interested and wants to get to know you better first as she claims, then she would give decent, proper and interesting replies, ask you about yourself, be friendly and just in general be more engaging. She is none of this (imo).

We don't know how they met. To her, he may be - seems to be - a complete stranger. If that is the case, her short answers may be logical, if not inviting.

I would get out of text and onto the phone - I used to hate it when people would ask permission to call me; nonetheless, I think that is appropriate here. "Let's get out of text - how about I call tonight between 8 and 830?"

Then, if she doesn't answer, leave a name/number vm (not that she will ever hear it) and let it be. If she texts or calls back with an explanation, text back - "Call me now?" If she doesn't call, then drop it.

We don't know how they met. To her, he may be - seems to be - a complete stranger. If that is the case, her short answers may be logical, if not inviting.

I would get out of text and onto the phone - I used to hate it when people would ask permission to call me; nonetheless, I think that is appropriate here. "Let's get out of text - how about I call tonight between 8 and 830?"

Then, if she doesn't answer, leave a name/number vm (not that she will ever hear it) and let it be. If she texts or calls back with an explanation, text back - "Call me now?" If she doesn't call, then drop it.

I concur with giving it a shot, but probably Capricorn is right, this girl is not that interested and me personally I'd probably get bored and drop it. Although it's not like writing a few texts here and there is going to be the end of you. Seems like she wants to get dazzled over text, and want a potential text buddy

• 1 month later...

FWIW, I've had a few experiences now with girls that simply don't text well. It can be very misleading, but I actually watched one of them spend 5 minutes typing a 7 word reply to a friend.

So my advice is to try not to read TOO much in to it. How she's supposed to get to know you better, though, without going out and without replying to texts... I can't answer that one.

Archived