Some questions

nol703

I have some questions i need some info in.

1.Should you always hold your girlfriends hand all the time even 20 years later?

2.If a girl you are dating for 1 yr+ doesn't seem interested in getting to know your family is it a red flag?

3. If a girl is attracted to guys that look and seem the opposite of you is that a red flag?

4.Should the girl or guy be all lovey dovey in a relationship or be equal?

5.if the above question equals just one sided is it a red flag?

6.If the girl doesn't make any moves into getting her partner to have sex is it a red flag?

7.we only have sex if i make the moves a red flag?

8. if a girl says she can fake a smile to her family should i be worried?

9.should you give the person your all until they break up with you even if the seem they are not in love with you?

and if i think of more ill ask

All the time? no

2. yes, probably

3. no

4. doesn't matter, can be equal, sometimes one person more than the other, it is not gender specific

5. perhaps, it can be

6. initially, no not necessarily... in a long term relationship if she never initiates, then probably

7. it's not as much as a red flag but rather if you're not okay with it, you need to communicate that

1.Should you always hold your girlfriends hand all the time even 20 years later?

- All the time? No. 20 years later? Yes.

2.If a girl you are dating for 1 yr+ doesn't seem interested in getting to know your family is it a red flag?

- Other dynamics need consideration. It might be a red flag. What is the rest of the pattern?

3. If a girl is attracted to guys that look and seem the opposite of you is that a red flag?

- No.

4.Should the girl or guy be all lovey dovey in a relationship or be equal?

- Huh? Um, let's see. Each needs to find a balance between expressing affection as they are most comfortable, and expressing affection the way the sig other would like to receive it. See "The Five Love Languages" for more discussion.

5.if the above question equals just one sided is it a red flag?

- No.

6.If the girl doesn't make any moves into getting her partner to have sex is it a red flag?

- No.

7.we only have sex if i make the moves a red flag?

- Repeat question! No.

8. if a girl says she can fake a smile to her family should i be worried?

- No.

9.should you give the person your all until they break up with you even if the seem they are not in love with you?

- No.

and if i think of more ill ask

It is important to understand your gf before you think everything she does or doesn't do is about you, and indicative of her affection for you.

She may lack confidence sexually. This is especially true for some young women who were raised to be ashamed of their sexuality.

It is not all about you.

Archived