I'm the biggest idiot ever... :/

It doesnt matter who he is going out with now, what matter is that its not you. And you should be more than happy with this fact. From no angle he seems to be a decent enough guy to be pursued. So, just unfollow him and try to block out everything related to him.

Take care...!!

It doesnt matter who he is going out with now, what matter is that its not you. And you should be more than happy with this fact. From no angle he seems to be a decent enough guy to be pursued. So, just unfollow him and try to block out everything related to him.

Take care...!!

Why should I be happy with this fact?

Why should I be happy with this fact?

I can see that you won't feel happy now but once you are over the break-up you will be happy to be shot of him. It is too soon afterwards for you to imagine a life without him. Many of us are over break-ups but still remember what the feelings immediately after them were like.

I can see that you won't feel happy now but once you are over the break-up you will be happy to be shot of him. It is too soon afterwards for you to imagine a life without him. Many of us are over break-ups but still remember what the feelings immediately after them were like.

I understand. Thank you.

Archived