So I am currently happy in a new relationship with a very cool girl. We have a lot in common but enough different to keep each other on our toes. She's awesome. Last night however one of my exs that I had not spoken too since January hit me up apologizing for everything she did. I was skeptical, I have had girls hit me up before and when they had new partners to "check up"on me and then get mad when I asked them to leave me alone or when I tell them I've moved on they are quit to say they have too. This girl hit me up, apologized, I told her thank you for apologizing but I had someone new and to not contact me again. She said she had someone new to and okay. I blocked her afterwards. This girl used me and lied even though I helped her move from a different state to leave her abusive ex and family. Not that it matters, she I blocked her, but I want to know what on earth she was thinking. She seems happy in the photos with her new girlfriend which actually made me happy because i thought it meant she'd moved on and leave me alone. I considered maybe she felt guilty, but based on her history I don't know. I did not want her violoating or disrespecting my current relationship so I blocked her. It is just very weird.

You're right. I took time and thought about it and unblocked her. It was kind of her to do, I didn't want to punish her for doing the right thing because not many would. Thanks for your input!

Seems to me she's addressing her guilt and apologizing. It was a nice thing to do. I wouldn't take it as anything other than that. If she meant more, she likely would have quipped about you wanting to be left alone. I doubt you'll hear from her again anytime soon.

Archived