disgusting spit

cole89

Hello all. So i was using a public restroom this morning at a hotel and i was very tired not thinking and put my phone down on floor. I picked it up and realized there was spit underneath phone and hand. I immediately washed my hands about a thousand times trying not to throw up. Then i did what i could to safely wash my phone. I should be okay but this is so disgusting. People can be really disgusting. Is there anything else i should do, i have no cuts on fingers and i luckily spotted it fast. Thank you all.

Gah! I hate, hate, hate it when someone spits. It's gross. Grab your Lysol wipes, clean the phone and never set anything down on a bathroom floor that isn't your own. I usually keep some of those wipes in little individual packets in my purse--old habit from my younger mom days when I had little ones who wanted to teeth on everything. Ditto chewing gum that gets spit or stuck anywhere (why, why, why do people do that) and don't even get me started about people who eat their boogers.

I'm not a germaphobe really, but man people keep your bodily fluids to yourself. And if I could ban chewing gum I would.

Archived