Does This Girl Like Me?

Southernshaket

So I've known this girl for almost 3 years now, been friends since the first time we talked and always thought in the back of my mind she might have a thing for me. Starting to get more and more aerious these past few months. I graduated in spring and she has 2 more years left of school. Doesn't have a phone so we would talk over Facebook whenever she would get on. My graduation night, my friend, who is dating her best friend told me she was crying because she was conflicted between me and another guy. I started to go into "save my ass mode" so to speak whenever we would talk from then on. When we messaged eachother things got more and more progressive. I said one night "I miss having someone sane to talk to" ehich she reaponded "I miss you too". She bought me something the first few months we knew eachother. I told her its something I take with me pretty much everywhere. She said "awww how sweet, well I'm with you wherever you are". She sent me a pic one night saying "I like food and sleep, if I give you my food or stay up all night texting you, you're special to me". I can go into more detail later on messages but that's the gist of things.

Today is the first time I've seen her in 2 months. I went up to school to take her to lunch, per her request. She was dressed really nice and made a point to me to notice her new dress. Not sure if she dressed up for the first day if school or for me. She gave me a hug hi and a hug bye and she's not a big hugging person.

Have lunch with her again tomorrow, what are your thoughts on this? I have a hard time believing it as much as I want to. She's super out of my league.

Women are weird about the whole "league" thing. It's not the same as the guy's concept of "league". I get the impression from your post that she is quite attractive, since that is the case then she has gotten her share of "jerks" chasing her. Since you are proving to not be a jerk, then you are standing out from the crowd. That's is all you need to do.

Unless your post is coloured by "wishful thinking" it seems as though she is throwing out some positive hints. Make sure you are responding to them. I wouldn't waste too much more time on this, there is another guy sniffing around (and there always will be probably).

You got nothing to lose really - a little pride maybe but face it, if she chooses the other guy - or any other guy, then your whole "friendship" is in jeopardy anyway. It's much better to have tried and failed then have never tried (and kicked yourself the rest of your life)

Good luck man, fortune favours the brave.

Idk if she's testing me or what. Some days she'll seem really interested and other days she'll act like she wants nothing to do with me. Told her the schedule I'm on now might be my permenent work schedule where I can take her to lunch and she said alright maybe every other week or 3 times a week or something. She made a point to me again today about what she was wearing too. Idk if she's testing me, playing hard to get or what. I just don't want to make an ass if myself if there's no chance.

Today was nice. She played with her hair a lot, she took her shoes off and stuck her feet out my window, every little joke I'd make she's smile and chuckle and kinda look at me out of her corner eye for a few seconds and sometimes playing with her hair at the same time. I'm going to take the plunge, I just want to actually take her out first instead of just lunch.

Archived