Weight loss issue.

Recently I have lost quite a bit of weight. Not to rub it in but I haven't been trying to lose weight, it's just sort of due to lack of interest I have in food right now. Its quite notice able, my face is much slimmer, my thighs feel a tad smaller, my jeans are too big and my waist seems smaller. People have noticed it too.

The problem I'm have is now I'm older, I have a flabby tummy. Like my 'gut' sticks out. Because my waist is slimmer you can really notice too. It sticks out in my dresses and skirts. I can't wear jeans or shorts without a big baggy jumper to cover it up. I'm gutted, I want to show off how great I feel, but can't.

I'm wondering, are there any tips to get a flat stomach? I don't have the money for the gym unfortunately.

Would running help? Or do I need to focus on toning more?

Also, I had a miscarriage 3 months ago, I wasn't very far a long but my body did feel different. I've always been a yo yo weight loss/ gainer but I've never had stretch marks as bad as the ones I have now. They're all over my front and make me super self conscious now. Does any one have any tips of how to get rid of these please?

Thank you

If the stretch marks are fairly fresh, Tretinoin has been shown to be helpful. Although it's a prescription based anti-acne cream.

It's going to take awhile for your "gut" to recoil from the pregnancy. I would suggest cardiovascular exercise (like running) and some kind of overall bodyweight routine (pushups, situps, lunges, etc) to help increase some muscle density and could help with your stomach and overall body shape.

If it's excess skin, you can't do much. I lost a lot of weight recently too and I have a bit of a skin "apron" now as a result.

Going to the gym and working on ab exercises may help you "tone up" a bit down there but there's only so much you can do if it's excess skin and not fat.

Remember, being healthier from being skinnier is so, soi important. I'd rather be saggy and a lower weight than "filled in" and supple when I was a whale.

If it's excess skin, you can't do much. I lost a lot of weight recently too and I have a bit of a skin "apron" now as a result.

Going to the gym and working on ab exercises may help you "tone up" a bit down there but there's only so much you can do if it's excess skin and not fat.

Remember, being healthier from being skinnier is so, soi important. I'd rather be saggy and a lower weight than "filled in" and supple when I was a whale.

Depending on skin genetics, it can take anywhere from 6 months to a year for skin to slowly recoil...it's elastic and alive after all.

If stretched beyond a certain degree, it'll never return to it's initial form but you can sometimes be surprised

Archived