I guess i should be grateful that he's not contacting me....

Wow!! In my first post you'll see that I had a relationship end with a man who, afterward, I found he was cheating behind

my back the entire time we had been together. Very, very good at what he does as I would have never guessed.

Before he and I met he had been involved with a woman who was separated, and he had a girlfriend. It also went on throughout our relationship, along with other women. I found all of this out

after our relationship ended as the married woman contacted me. We have spoken since here and there. Boy did he give her

the run around when they were involved. The way he related to her is so different than the way he related to me.

She sends me a message yesterday letting me know that he sent her a message telling her to get ready to get pounded and wanted

her to get a three some together. Now mind you that she hasn't had any physical involvement with him since last November. But I do

think they had phone/text contact since that time. He's just so repulsive. She has taught him that it's ok to treat her that way.

I have him blocked, but I know he will make no attempt to contact me. I think deep down he knows that he doesn't have any type of

chance with me. And in a million years I would never accept that kind of "chat" from him.

Some people are just comfortable living a double life beacuse they see it as exciting and fun. So they may use one person for an emotional relationship, financial sharing etc., while using another relationship for sex. It sounds like he was acting like he was carrying on a 'normal' relationship with you while living a double life with another woman whom he saw for the purpose of what he saw as excitin sexual variety. So it may not be a case that she 'taught him' it was Ok to treat her in any way, that is just who he is, a person who is capable of living a double life and who also likes raunchy sex on the side so will look for women who are interested in the same thing to be his spice on the side.

'Normal' people can easily make the mistake thinking that everyone's goal is to live a normal monogamous life with one person in a relationship. Some people are not interested in that, and they want to live a double life (or triple) with multiple people where they compartmentalize their life and may have one 'normal' relationship with normal sex with one woman as their primary partner, but have other women on the side in other lives you don't know about because they keep them separate and secret from one another.

So how he behaves has nothing to do with you (or that other woman) and everything to do with who he is... which is someone who enjoys a double life and the excitement of cheating which is a fun game for him. So you should be grateful he is gone. Guys like this just swap women in and out of the roles (regular parter, spice on the side) and if one woman catches them at it or drops out, he just moves on and shops for new replacements.

I suggest you block this other woman's number because you don't need reminders of him or that whole sordid mess. You know what you need to know about him, and need to totally move on and forget about him and find a man who wants to live a normal life rather than a double life that involves lying and cheating.

Archived