Dumping the perfect guy...

mrperferct

It sounds like you're well on your way to healing -- although it's probably too soon to be dating anyone else yet. Take some time off and spend time with friends and family and doing other things like hitting the gym and enjoying hobbies.

When you're ready, you'll be excited at the idea of meeting new people -- and the sparks will come back.

I'm kind of new here, How can do to PM you?, I just added to my network, but I don't see the PM option.

You need to have made a certain number of posts before your PM is enabled.

I'm sorry, but to me, it sounds like she cheated on you/met someone else.

She's feeling really guilty about it, knows that she's to blame, wants you to know you didn't do anything to cause that and that she doesn't deserve you.

D: Sorry, but that was totally screamed at me reading this.

I'm sorry, but to me, it sounds like she cheated on you/met someone else.

She's feeling really guilty about it, knows that she's to blame, wants you to know you didn't do anything to cause that and that she doesn't deserve you.

D: Sorry, but that was totally screamed at me reading this.

@breakherlegs thank you for your support, I know that it sounds like she's with somebody else, I don't have proof of that... and even if it sound crazy, when there's doubt is when you most need to trust, and I did trusted in her... but anyway it doesn't matter now, bc I'm not going to contact her to ask her that or anything else

BTW, I forgot to said, she keep having my apt keys, she suppose to returned it with all my stuff the weekend she broke up, but you know what? keep the keys, I prefer to change THE DOOR if I have to, hehe sometimes being proud is good, it help you to get up easier.

Archived