Facebook people I may know...

Jeffbobo

Jumped on Facebook the other day and was presented with a list of people I may know. Long list but there were two near the top of the list. One person was my ex wife. She looked great and was sporting some dorky looking guy with his arm around her. I can understand why she popped up as someone I may know as we have mutual friends but additionally, a woman I dated two years ago popped up as well. Her profile picture was of her and some guy kissing and you couldn't even see their faces. We have no friends in common and I've never sought her out on FB so am a little confused as to why she popped up. I'm not a Facebook guru. Does this mean that she's checking my profile out? How does this work? Both of them at the top of the list was kinda weird.

I think Facebook is very strict about these profile checking things.

It might be that it suggested you may know them because you have their e-mails on your email account and FB "knows" this.

it may be because you have things on your profile in common? City you live in, workplace or past workplace, where you studied, places where you checked in?

I think this is true & also the email address thing too.

I met her on link removed She sent me her real e-mail through match but that was it. We didn't communicate through e-mail. We dated for 4 months and I broke up with her. Kinda weird seeing her pop up after a couple years. I *did* check out her FB profile though. Lol! She's cute as sin. But obviously involved with someone.

Archived