2 questions/opinions needed (mainly from girls)

Instead of making 20 different topics i'll put it all on here. Ok first one,say a guy you like says sweet things after sweet things showing that he really cares about you to you over AIM,yet haven't seen him for over a year for example and don't know when you'll see him again. could something like that be hard to handle after awhile when he does talk to you then? could something like that cause you to back off some where it comes off as ignoring?

2nd one...the girl I like (which I think she likes me back,but hasn't express it that she has college and other stuff to deal with) that I haven't seen for over a year and who knows when i'll see her again. well she's the type that likes to post quotes and lyrics of songs in her away message which some have to do with love and that sorta thing. which i've been wondering if they have to do anything with me here. like the other night when I got on AIM she had" good night sweetheart sleep tight wherever you are ;-)" would any of you post that meaning for friends or only a certain someone?

well I know guys don't do this sorta stuff like post quotes and whatnot but i've been thinking about it. what are some good songs lyrics that I could use that I haven't seen her for so long and everything?

you can't specifically direct an away message to one person...so I'm not so sure you should interpret that as just for you...

If she is in college...I'd more hazard that you are really just a friend to her....you have no way of knowing when you will see each other...and you have no idea who else she may be talking to on AIM...