Attacted to this girl at work.

junebug123

I've been working with this girl for 2 months now 1 on 1 and i started flirting with her after about 2 weeks and i confessed that i found her attractive. She claimed that she didn't believe me and also she told me she wasn't attracted to me. We continued to work and eventually we went to a bar where we were both drinking and we made out for quite some time. The following day at work lead to more making out at the park and i felt as though things were going good in-spite of her reservations about me.

I think she likes me and i am sort of affectionate with her, the problem is that she claims that i am rushing the process (even thou we have known each other for a while) and we had a falling out a week ago where we switched partners for a week, because there was a lot of drama. Recently, we have been out again drinking but nothing happened because another co-worker tagged along and i'm trying to keep my attraction towards her under wraps to keep things civil.

During the falling out she was upset and rejected me and i was very hurt, but i think we have moved past that and we are back to being friends and working with each other. I don't like playing games and i told myself that i wouldn't keep pursuing her and have tried to see other people since then. The problem is that i have very strong feelings for her at this point and even thou i have dated two other girls since I am having trouble moving on and I don't find other women as attractive.

She also admitted to me that she was molested by her brother and that she has very low self esteem, she doesn't have many friends and doesn't go out as much. More than anything i want to be a friend and be there for her but i find myself feeling like it will be impossible to more 'just' friends at this point.

What should I do at this point?

What should I do at this point?

Nothing. Just act normal. I wouldn't even try to set anything up after all that. She knows how you feel and if she isn't doing anything to move forward romantically, there's unfortunately isn't some cure-all to get her to move things forward.

Yes, you could be moving along too fast. 2 months isn't really that long.

I suggest you remain as only friends. No more. "we are back to being friends and working with each other."

Also, you two are co workers. Not a good idea to go there. More often then not, things go wrong with this.. not a very good turn out.

Be safe and move along...

She knows how you feel and if she isn't doing anything to move forward romantically, there's unfortunately isn't some cure-all to get her to move things forward.

Bide your time and wait for a sign - pay attention and you'll see it.

I think you guys are right, i have made my intentions known and she isn't reciprocating. I know what its like when people are interested and i think that even thou she finds me attractive, that probably just isn't enough for her. Patience isn't my best trait but i should be focusing more on myself and my own goals rather than getting hung up on this girl.

Archived