2nd Date But I Still Have Questions

My good friend introduced me to a girl that he works with and we were texting eachother for a few weeks and we had alot in common. I eventually asked her out on the first date and the date went very well. I was so nervous at many times during the date because I really like her alot and I cant help but feel that way. We went on our second date yesterday and I was planning on kissing her but I still thought it might be too soon. I dont want to push her away/get rejected so I decided to just tell her how I felt at the end of the date. I dropped her off and before she left I said I really liked her, thought she was sweet and beautiful. I know it was really corny but I like to put everything up on the table.. she said she likes me too and she feels very comfortable around me because I make her laugh alot. So now my question is should I wait for her to contact me first? In the past it was pretty even when it comes to who txts first but I just feel like I put it out on the table that I like her and I took her out so now maybe I should wait to see if she contacts me and if she does.. that means she is definitely interested. Is this way of thinking stupid? Am I reading too much into this? Should I just text her first and plan another date?

Thanks

Archived