rape fantasy

Well, this is a weird one I guess but, like, ever since I can remember becoming a sexual being (if you will) and having sexual feelings I've had this fantasy of rape. It would always make it's way into my head whenever I was thinking, masturbating, or using a toy. It was impossible not to think about. Sometimes I would even pretend I was being raped with my vibrator or something and sometimes I would make myself bleed by accident.

But I didn't like it. It never turned me on and I never climaxed from it. It would actually make me rather dry. It was horrible. It was like I felt like I needed to punish myself. And I have never been raped. Someone tried once when I was 9 but they didn't succeed.

Anyway recently I came out of the closet as being gay. I have always been attracted to women more than men but I have never had sex with a woman (I'm looking for someone special for that). Well, since I came out I feel so much more free!!!! Free that I can look at women or flirt with them or kiss them (if they also want to kiss me of course) and I'm not a freak. Since I came out my rape fantasy has all but gone away. It comes back a little every now and then but it's easier to push out of my mind and it's definitely dying away.

My question is why would I have the rape fantasy in the first place when I have never been raped? Why has it gone away now? Am I normal? What is the deal??

My question is why would I have the rape fantasy in the first place when I have never been raped? Why has it gone away now? Am I normal? What is the deal??

The fact you were not raped, might of been why you could have it as a fantasy.

It went away as maybe you outgrew it and went to other things, people outgrow fantasies due to just age or experiences or different turn ons, etc. Maybe as you developed more as a person and sexual creature you outgrew it.

It is normal, many women have such fantasies...it is not about the rape but about the not having control/the submission...why do you think cuffs and such are so popular It turns a lot of women on to feel like they are at a state of submission like that. Don't worry about it, it was and is normal.

I think that the rape fantacy is about your true sexual identity and not accepting it about yourself until just recently.

I think that everyone has this type of fantacy and maybe it is just our aggression turned inward, I don't really know. Maybe when we are young we feel so vulnerable to the needs and wants of others and we feel like we must stop feeling our own feelings and feel the feelings of others.

The next time you feel the grip of this fantacy, just relax and let that feeling slip away. When you repress your feelings, then you allow them to come out in other ways.

Some times it isn't the fantasy of being raped. It is the idea that someone over takes your body and physically pushes you to another state of mind. Rape fantasy is common, some times after a rape, but people can learn to make it a controlled thing and yes it can be fairly exciting. Like I said it is the idea behind it, having no control while someone else controls you.