Having a hard time trying to move on.

This is so tough, I thought I was going to Marry this girl.

My ex started seeing this guy a few weeks after our relationship ended, "rebound" time, it was one of her ex's, it just kind of happened she said.

She is still with him, but I have been there for her through some very tough personal problems over the last month that happened.

She told me a week ago she still loves me, and that I have no idea how bad she wants to come back..but she can't.

Our last conversation ended that night ended like this "I love you" she said "I love you too"

We kept texting and talking for 3-5 days after, I asked her meet up again (us seeing each other led to her telling me all this)

and she ignored my texts, but would IM me the next day casually talking.

I asked her why she was ignoring me the other night, she said she didn't mean to lead me on, but she is not confused about her new relationship and that she loves him.

After telling me she loved me still a week ago, and she has thought about me for the last month while being with him, and was close to coming back. Then today she told me she is busy and hasn't been thinking about me, but then softened up and said the following-

She said this is hard on her and breaks her heart, that losing me really hurts her and that the things I've wrote to her make her cry, but the timing is off, she said I wish we at this moment while were still together instead of growing apart. She initially ended up breaking up with me, and blaming it on me. Now she says its her fault she pulled away, she regrets it, and regrets how we ended, and she wished it all happened differently.

I can't stop thinking about, its driving me crazy, she's been with him now for almost 2 months at this point.

It consumes my every day, I can't turn it off and its making me feel very unhealthy.

We have been apart for 2 months, but it feels like we just broke up today.

I try to keep to busy, but all i can think about is her. I don't know what to do.

I told her we can't talk anymore, she said she understands, and that her feelings for me are confusing for her, and it will hard to let me go, and the thought of us not being in each other's lives breaks her heart.

She makes it so hard to move on with all this..I feel like an idiot that is just getting strung along.

Starting over after her is going to be the hardest thing I've ever had to do, and I just really don't know how to do it

I just feel like I don't enjoy life anymore, nothing makes me happy, all I can do is think about what went wrong, and her. with him.

Any words of wisdom or experience anyone can share?

Stop talking and communicating with her. Block her number and ignore her.

You're her plan b. She doesn't love you, if she did then she would be with you and not him.

She needs you around in case her current relationship fails. She's not doing anything to you that you yourself aren't allowing to happen.

Stop talking and communicating with her. Block her number and ignore her.

You're her plan b. She doesn't love you, if she did then she would be with you and not him.

She needs you around in case her current relationship fails. She's not doing anything to you that you yourself aren't allowing to happen.

That's definitely the worst part, it makes me feel so terrible about myself, and letting it happen.

Only you have control over you and your feelings. Of course it hurts like hell losing a relationship with someone you still love. The worst thing you can do is to sit around and dwell on it.

If she really does care for you, she'll respect your request for no contact. Who knows, maybe once she sees you can live your life and be happy without you she just might return to your life.

You sound young. Hey, no marriage and kids with her, start enjoying your life.

Archived