Birthday coming up. The day that we would be together one year..

Lucha

Next monday its my birthday. Its also the day when we first kissed and first everything one year ago. And then there's valentines day. I am so not looking forward to that, as I know it will be a couple of days full of memories and regret. I tried to find something to keep me occupied but its a monday, all my friends are working and have other plans in the evening. I just dont wanna be home alone thinking about the ex

Any suggestions to make those days pass by a little faster?

Go to the movies alone. It's fun, especially during the day. Eat your favorite snacks while you watch and see two or three in a row.

Indulge yourself on your birthday and indulge someone else on Valentine's Day. Do you have a single friend or relative? Do something really special and unexpected to help THEM feel better about being alone, do it without getting anything in return.... it'll make you feel so much better, too.

Think about what you want to accomplish in the coming 12 months. Start to visualize yourself a year from now on your birthday or next V-day: happy, moved on... spending the day with your new way-better future girlfriend.

Archived