Hello, well I was recalling memories and I have kinda put off thoughts about my ex bf of a year, because I thought it would help me move on. Well I was thinking about him, and I really do love him. I know that hes the guy I wanna be with. One problem, he doesnt love me. He doesnt want me as his gf and he sayes he wants to be friends, but I cant do that. I love him and I want him more than ever to love me back. So I was thinking, its not right that I put my life on hold in hopes that one day he will come back. But I care to much to more on. My heart hurts so much, and he seems to not even care. Why do I have to hurt after three months and him not care?

I dont know. Im going through almost the same exact thing. Some people just dont care no matter what. It hurts so much but there is nothing we can do about it. I felt the same way about a girl. I loved her so much and she didnt even care at all and never gave me a chance. I dont think that there is anything we can do that can change the way they feel. If you two were ment to be, then some day he will understand. If not then he wont. Thats how life is. Love sucks but we must all move on.