Did i go too far?

I made out with this girl i've been dating last night. We've been dating for about 3 or 4 weeks. This was the first real time we've made out. Last week we kind of did, but it was more of a really long kiss goonight. Anyway, things were heating up last night. Here's what i'm worried about. I kind of felt her up. But i didn't over-do it. I touched her butt, and her boobs. Did i go too far, considering it was the first time? I didn't go under her clothes or anything. She was on top of me, and me on top of her, and so on... so i figured it was okay. I don't know if she liked it or not. I know i should have asked her first but i didn't. In an email today she said she had a great time and that she trusts me not to take advantage of her. So i guess its fine, is it?

I agree with the others. It doesn't seem like she minded too much.

I think that if she didn't like you doing it, she would have moved your hand away or told you not to as it was happening.

Have a talk with her. Let her know that you respect her and if you ever do anything to make her uncomfortable or that she doesn't want you to do, then she shouldn't be afraid to let you know. This way she will know you aren't wanting to take advantage of her.