Drunk Texting??

So I've been talking to this chick for a few weeks...lots of texts, flirting, phone calls, etc. I got the "I'm really into you" text this evening...but I know she was drunk. It's what I wanted to hear to take this thing to the next level...but again, I know she was drunk. I can't decide if I should follow up with it in the next couple of days...or wait for her to make her own move. I don't want to miss out on something...but I also don't want to be victim of a drunk who's just "playing" Just not sure how to make the next move, or if I should even be the one to make the next move...Any Advice?

She probably feels she did make her move - drunk or not. Why don't you invite her out for a date if you like her so much?

Absolutely let her know you are interested, she is not a mind reader, certainly take her out for coffee or something, try to keep things light and fun for starters, good luck.

just act nonchalant about it and not let it get in your head i.e. get cocky. as Lukeb said, keep it light. Even thought you know she likes you, doesn't mean you should capitalize on that. it was her pointing you to the right direction, but not to take it and run with it, know what i mean? it was her telling you "this is where i want us to go, rather than this place of ambiguity".

go have fun with her.

She probably feels she did make her move - drunk or not. Why don't you invite her out for a date if you like her so much?
What she said. Christ alive man! What more do you need? An engraved invitation sent by registered mail? If you don't do something soon, you run the risk that she's going to start thinking you aren't interested in anything more than being friends with her. A date isn't a marriage proposal or anything more than an expression that you want to spend time getting to know her better one-on-one.
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived