What a horrible year

lostworld

I thought this would be the year in which I would get a job. I was positive I would get something earlier this year even though I had no money. A voluntary position came up which sounded interesting. The place was new but said about getting money and stuff. A few months later, nothing. Most of the money was spent on equipment. I did a lot of work for them, but just didn't feel happy. I only got a small sum of money from them when I left, I was angry and grateful for it. Since then I tried posting my CV to places in person. Most were family run businesses. I even tried agencies but one was pretty rude saying "we have so many CVs to go through".

I just feel angry. I feel like punching a wall. Wherever I look around, I see people with criminal records with jobs. My family doesn't help, putting me down. They always say this so and so got a job why haven't you. They think I'm stupid yet they about other people and do stupid things themselves.

I give up. Whenever I feel positive, someone always puts me in a ty mood. I try not to think positive now due to the fact it just makes me deluded. I just hate false hope. I'm not looking forward to the new year if I last. How do people die in their sleep?

I think this is why there are so many little saying about only surrounding yourself with positive people . They do bring you down I agree ....they are vampires who suck you dry ..and it must be hard when it is your family and you can't escape them .

you have to make sure you don't believe them ..believe in yourself , I know it's hard to do , but it is the only way forward .

I am sorry you feel so low big cyber hugs to you xx

Archived