My fiancé's ex ('baby mama') doesn't know boundaries

kaytran

there is such a thing as abandonment and the fact that she was gone for 6 months is verifiable and documentable. Your boyfriend is wimping out if he's going to balk at taking her to court for abandoning the child and not sending support home to care for the child. No, what the problem is is that she's screws and gets pregnant by men who don't want to take care of their children and that's why they have not taken her to court to challenge her.

Your boyfriend needs a shark of a lawyer who will put that woman under the courthouse by the time he's through with her. NO woman who takes off and forgets her child for 6 months is a fit mother. Period.

You're right, it is abandonment and that's what he wanted to use against her but the problem is she was only gone for a month. We were expecting her to be gone much longer (fiancé was planing to take her to court after 6 months) but her and her new husband are getting a divorce now and she's moved back.

Also, I wouldn't say the fathers don't want to take care of their children.. She likes to mess around with military men meaning two of the fathers are deployed so she leaves the children with the fathers family's instead. Like my fiance's son, her second child is barely ever with her, he's always with his dads family.

Yes you're right, it's all at her discretion. Which means she leaves their son with him most of the time but tells everyone she takes care of him.

but that lie is easily blown out of the water by virtue of documentation and witnesses.

your boyfriend likes the attention this woman is displaying. He likes the interruption because let me tell you something: a man who is done with a woman finds a way to get her out of his life. A man who is the sole provider for his child is not going to let the child's triflin' mother take off and abandon the child and then reappear 6 months later talking about she's been taking care of that child the whole time. He would force her to perjure herself in a court of law and then prove her perjury by all of the documentation--receipts, witnesses, doctor's visit notes, day care receipts---he has a wealth of proof that she's a bald faced liar and can successfully petition the court to get her custody revoked and force her to start paying him for support---plus any money he's been forced to pay her so she can go spend it living her lifestyle. It's that he's lazy and doesn't want to fight for his child. THAT is the problem.

You're right, it is abandonment and that's what he wanted to use against her but the problem is she was only gone for a month. We were expecting her to be gone much longer (fiancé was planing to take her to court after 6 months) but her and her new husband are getting a divorce now and she's moved back.

Also, I wouldn't say the fathers don't want to take care of their children.. She likes to mess around with military men meaning two of the fathers are deployed so she leaves the children with the fathers family's instead. Like my fiance's son, her second child is barely ever with her, he's always with his dads family.

He should still go and fight to have the parameters changed since she is defrauding the court by not physically being present, not financially providing for the child while absent and disrupting the stability of the only home the child knows with her inability to stop acting like a slattern.

Archived