In so much pain

Staple

Yes, it hurts Staple....

It will take a while for you to 'accept' this. And you're falling apart so many ways, because of the heartbreak.

It sounds like you're dealing with Anxiety. I suggest you go see your doctor to help ease this, for a while. Anxiety is normal during these times. I am on something as well, for mine.

For a while your feelings will be this low & you feel awful. Just a battle to get up in the mornings. You have to try and make sure you take care of you now. Try and eat well, get some sleep.. go for walks.. exercise, and rest.

I feel very much the same as you, wishing he was still in my Life.. I've dealt with a lot of denial and sadness.. day after day. It seems impossible but slowly...it will calm down for you. Things will start to seem clearer and you'll start to see things a bit differently.

In the end though.. as we can come to accept it all. We can at least say ' We tried.. and their loss'!

One day at a time, okay.

You're not alone

tc

I was in your shoes 4 years ago. I was so devastated and thought that if it was possible to die of a broken heart that I would surely be gone. It took me about 18 months to finally be at peace again. I was single for three years until I met my current boyfriend and right from the very start I knew he was the one I had been waiting for all my life. I have with him what I never had with any other and it took going through the pain of the failed relationships to recognize and appreciate what I have now. But right now you are grieving and it is understandable that you cannot see far enough ahead to know that everything is going to be okay again one day. Until then you have to fake it until you make it. Look for ways to find happiness even if only in small things. Eventually your heart will catch up to what your head knows and life will be good again. I am living proof of that.

I know what you are going through, and how unpleasant it is. My girlfriend dumped me 6 weeks ago. I movee out of our place 3 weeks ago. The first 2 weeks were hell. I couldn't eat, I didn't want to get out of bed. Thoughts of her were always in my head, I couldn't focus on anything but the pain. I want to tell you that. It does get better. In the past week I have regained my appetite, and find myself thinking about her less. I am still shattered, but the intensity of the emotions has diminshed. Grieve you lost relationship. Its ok to feel sad. Don't abandon your responsibilities, each day make an effort to do normal things for yourself. Just know that in time you Will move through the darkness. Keep your head up.

Yeah I'm thinking today I'll make an appointment to see a doctor to get some anti-anxiety medications or something...never tried them before...but I've lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks and that's alarming...all I do is cry all day, rarely sleep...

She hasn't even changed her fb profile picture from the one of both of us, and we've been broken up for 2 weeks now. Who knows. Maybe next year we can talk again and if she's still single...

I cried the same way...for a year! Crazy times. I remember calling my doctor's office barely able to speak and an hour later, I was standing in the office still crying just as hard, still barely able to speak. They just took over to give me some relief.

Once you get a little control, you can start a plan to start living life big, regaining confidence (nothing sexier and more appealing), and making the changes necessary to possibly win your girl back.

I'm a big believer in science. One of the things that fascinated me when I first read about it was the Observer Effect. It made me think about the power of consciousness and thought. Maybe you'll enjoy reading something sort of related, if you haven't read it already:

link removed

Archived