Just a thought

sadsadguy

So until October I was happy, good job, loving gf, dreams of future and suddenly in November things changed when she left me.

I was devastated & talked to friends, strangers. Everybody had different opinions and ultimately ended up here. I find it so depressing to see thousands of people are in grief just like me. To me breakup was just a term I used to hear from people, but when it hit me.. it was a feeling words cant express.

We all are humans and we all know we need love eventually. Everyone here is sitting with enormous love in their hearts for the person who left them, but it is so much confusing for whatever reason that dumper does not need that love. Sometimes we need person who can love us unconditionally but when we have someone like this, we want to reject them, what an amazing irony.

There are so many guys here, who take the pain to read these long grief filled stories and reply in best possible way they can. I try to read stories posted here, but after few lines I lose my patience.. so I know it is not that easy. You guys are doing so great.

Many of us will move on, some will reconcile, some will find new ones, some will take longer than others to let go.. I just wish all of us find peace.

Many of us will move on, some will reconcile, some will find new ones, some will take longer than others to let go.. I just wish all of us find peace.

And the good news is that most of us, sooner or later, do indeed find peace. And someone else sometimes too although others find they love themselves more. I'm sorry you're having a rough time, no breakup is ever easy true enough. But we do move on and live and love again and you will too even if it doesn't seem like it in this moment. You will be fine again and if you look around this forum you'll also find stories of encouragement and recovery too.

Like the others said... it's their loss too. We came to love them & they lost out...

In time... you may heal enough again in order to move on again. I've been thru so many emotions in my last 8 months- I feel totally wiped.. so tired etc. It is very hard to deal with at times.. our daily struggle.

You're correct, you are not alone. I am glad I found this site, to hear i wasnt alone in this and many other's are feeling such pains as well. It truly is heartbreaking.

Just keep on, taking care of YOU. Try and get your rest, eat well and take it one day at a time. We can't expect our love to diminish in a month... it doesn't. Does take some time to 'let go'.

Take care

Archived