My BF told me about his homosexual encounter and unsure how i feel about it..

COLDSgirl

i met my bf and we instantly had a deep connection. we havent fought yet or even got into a real argument. honestly, this is the best guy i have ever dated. i have very strong feelings about him. The other day we were having a convo about childhood stories and he told me when he was younger he had given oral sex to one of his guy friends. im not homophobic or anything. it just struck a strange chord in me. the other night i went had a "wet" dream about him doing so said act to another guy. i wont lie i was a lil turned on but in the back of my head its still there. i love him very much and i have no idea what to do.

It's tough to say I'm not so sure where you guys are in your relationship or if his sexual orientation has been a concern. Like I said, it's a really tough call, but if I were you I would be worried. My concern would be to know who he really is; is he only dating you because he hasn't yet accepted that he plays on the other team. There is nothing wrong with him if that's who he is, but he needs to be honest with himself and most importantly with you. So in other words, I would be concerned about his infidelity in a relationship. You don't want to get strung along into something that has an expiration date.

So was it just an experiment and he falls more on the hetero side of the sexuality continuum? I think you just need to pin down exactly what it is that is making you say, "I have no idea what to do." That you feel you need to take some sort of action instead of just being honored that he shared that intimate detail with you.

I think you need to talk about this again and tell him that you are glad he feels he can trust you with personal stories that might be sensitive, but you are not quite sure how you feel about it and want to know if he desires men now or would be do the same thing if given the chance. That should tell you if you should continue the relationship or not.

Archived