trying to hook up, dont know if he is feeling it.

klvd

I met this guy one night at a party and we really hit it off, my friends even enjoyed him so a few of my friends went back to his apartment with him and his roommate. we smoked and hung out pretty late and then my girls and I made the decision to leave.

HE immediately text me that he liked talking to me and wish I didn't leave and that we have to hang out again so later in the week he invited me to go out to the bar with him and his friends, afterwards, like last time we went back to his place and hung out. He told me he wanted to go to his room which I was a ok with but I had a friend there and didn't want to make her feel awkward so I took her home. after I left he immediately text me and apologized for asking me to stay over and said he didn't want to make me uncomfortable but that he wishes I was there so then I invited him over to my place since my roommate wasn't home.

I just got out of a three year relationship and he is kind of shy and careful to not cross any lines so the night was a little awkward. we came close to having sex but I stopped it. He asked if I would be mad if he asked for a blowjob which I wasn't because im fully aware we are just hooking up lol but the moment had passed for me and I just wasn't feeling sexual anymore, it is really weird being with a new person after being with the same person for three years!

sensing it was awkward for him as well as me I text him and asked if we could maybe try again and he said yeah maybe on Monday. I left him alone for a day or two and then asked him if he was tailgating on the day of our football game. he did not reply. two days later I sent him a sexy pic on snap wishing him happy birthday and still no reply.

Last night he texts me hey girl whats up and I responded" not much, how was your birthday weekend?" no response! after he text me!

I'm confident I can be a lot more fun in bed now that the ice of a three year relationship has been broken and I am really looking to hook up but did I blow it with this guy or will I get another shot?

You are aware he is just 'using' you when he can't get anyone else lined up for the night...

And WHY would you be 'worried' about blowing it with this guy? he isn't seriously into you.

If he was, he'd be responding back more often than that and not every 3 days, whatever.. like i said, he's gettin hold of you within HIS convenience.

So don't be counting on him to be around in 6 months or a yr from now.

two days later I sent him a sexy pic on snap wishing him happy birthday and still no reply.

Last night he texts me hey girl whats up and I responded" not much, how was your birthday weekend?" no response! after he text me!

I'm confident I can be a lot more fun in bed now that the ice of a three year relationship has been broken and I am really looking to hook up but did I blow it with this guy or will I get another shot?

If he ignored you after that then he's either uninterested or playing you.

so... just to clarify, I am not at all looking for anything serious. I am not expecting "6months" with this kid or anything like that! I just miss sex and he has the best mary j I have ever experienced so... that's all I want. how do I get this guy in my bed again!

Archived