Should I bother with her anymore?

Dougie_D

So, I happened to get a girl from online to make arrangements to meet. She actually picked time, place, etc.. Then a couple of hours she flakes. She gives me an excuse and wanted to reschedule. Prior that day (arrangement), we would go almost everyday text/small talk. I haven't talked to her since. Any suggestions?

yes... understand that people have lives that sometime preclude plans they've made. Learn to be flexible; otherwise, you'll break.

She wanted to reschedule, so reschedule.

You having a tantrum isn't a cute look... it will probably do more to keep her turned off of you if this is how you behave.

yes... understand that people have lives that sometime preclude plans they've made. Learn to be flexible; otherwise, you'll break.

She wanted to reschedule, so reschedule.

You having a tantrum isn't a cute look... it will probably do more to keep her turned off of you if this is how you behave.

We already "did". But I'm confused because when we first chatting she would text me everyday to talk. Now, she hasn't texted. I'm just wondering if she actually wanted to reschedule or she was just playing nice about it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived