To soon for this to come up?

Ladytmt

Red flag! Red flag! Run! What the...? Apparently no one ever told him what what proper conversation is. Cripes maybe when you're both getting naked it could bet brought up, but like you said you haven't even dated yet. I don't know, that sort of comment/question just begs for a response like, "Answer me this first, do you suffer from premature ejaculation and what are your thoughts on making sure your woman is happy in bed?" Sit down and pull out a pen and paper while you ask him these things then go on to ask him about how much he makes in a year, the car he drives and his political and religious views since he's so willing to bring up really personal things before a first date.

Okay, I'm kidding but ewww, just run.

Lol! He was really bold, i've encountered guys before in the past who just want sex but never have i had someone aak me that! I'm like how the heck do i answer this!! What a loser!!

Lol! He was really bold, i've encountered guys before in the past who just want sex but never have i had someone aak me that! I'm like how the heck do i answer this!! What a loser!!

You mean you haven't responded to him yet? If so, either don't bother, or tell him you're not available after all.

Honestly, if your calling him a loser, it's a good thing you never responded. A lot of people want casual sex rather then commitment, and that's ok, we aren't all losers for spreading our legs without some title. You sound very immature, I'm not saying that in a bad way, you just don't have a very open mind about sex. You can't see sex outside of the clear cut lines of a relationship. You shouldn't be talking to guys like this, at all; talk to guys who clearly want a relationship. There's nothing wrong with wanting a relationship with sex, but calling him a loser for not wanting it is very childish.

Honestly, if your calling him a loser, it's a good thing you never responded. A lot of people want casual sex rather then commitment, and that's ok, we aren't all losers for spreading our legs without some title. You sound very immature, I'm not saying that in a bad way, you just don't have a very open mind about sex. You can't see sex outside of the clear cut lines of a relationship. You shouldn't be talking to guys like this, at all; talk to guys who clearly want a relationship. There's nothing wrong with wanting a relationship with sex, but calling him a loser for not wanting it is very childish.

sorry but there is casual sex and there is common decency, if you are not even on a first date with a guy and he asks you if you can squirt, then yes he is a loser! you don't ask that when there hasn't even been a date yet...

Why not? I have friends who ask man questions like that... I have a friend who asked the guy she is seeing how big he was... wanting to know does not make you a loser. He could have lead you on by taking you on dates when all he wanted was sex, then he'd be a loser.

Not long after we exchanged numbers a guy asked me if i could squirt!? I didn't know what to say but i felt it was a little childish for a sexual topic to come out of his mouth that soon and we hadn't started to date yet. Major red flag or what!?

Are you kidding me? I have this as my tagline on my online dating profile. I also have that I am unemployed, an alcoholic, who lives in his parents basement. (just joking) On second thought I may get more hits on my profile that way. lol. It was childish of him to do that, but he let you know what you were in for upfront. Sometimes you just meet some strange people when your single and trying to mingle.

Archived