Staying in bed is my escape from reality

IAmFCA

Writing to say I found a solution that is sticking for now (when school starts I will have a schedule conflict darn it)

Google search led me to Meetup, which led me to a workout group, and I meet them 3 - 4 times a week. I have dropped almost two sizes since the beginning of July, I feel great, I have been running longer and faster, and I am really enjoying the morning company.

Yay!

Writing to say I found a solution that is sticking for now (when school starts I will have a schedule conflict darn it)

Google search led me to Meetup, which led me to a workout group, and I meet them 3 - 4 times a week. I have dropped almost two sizes since the beginning of July, I feel great, I have been running longer and faster, and I am really enjoying the morning company.

Yay!

Congratulations!

Yay!

That's great! So good to hear, and good work, IThinkICan

Archived