What does it mean when she wants to meet for coffee?

i broke up with my ex girlfriend 7 months ago few weeks after she texted me saying she was willing to wait as long as i needed because she still loved me. 4 months ago we met twice, and kept in contact after that. though she did tell me when we met that the relationship was in trouble before i broke up with her though i had no i idea at the time, told me she wanted to be friends while we were already friends and i never asked her back and kept on asking me what i wanted then told me that she was thinking about me, did not know what to feel and that she was impatient to find a solution i told her not to think about me too much and concerning us to leave it to destiny. a month ago i called her to ask her to meet because i was starting to have feelings again. she agreed, warned me not to stand her up like some incidents that happened twice where she invited me for dinner but i did not attend and forgot to cancel. and told me that she will check her work time table and get back to me.

she called me after a week but i did not answer because by then i decided to move on because i assumed she had done the same. due to the way she would sound at times on the phone nice and happy and at times a bit rude towards me teasing her unlike before. she texted me 4 days later, asking if i was alive and saying she hoped to see me soon. i did not reply, 4 days later she texted me again telling me her grandfather had passed away i replied and offered my condolences, she replied to me asking about me, why i did not answer her call, she was feeling something strange on me and said that she missed me and was hoping to see me when she is back. i did not reply, a week later she texted me again saying that she has seen that i did not want to know anything about her and thanked me for being so clear.

i blocked her on Facebook in order to move on and cut contact, after 2 weeks i felt strong enough and unblocked her and sent her a reply to her text telling her i was out of town and i did not have internet connection where i was and asked how she was doing. she replied to me (using kisses which she doesn't usually do) asking me out for coffee in order to update each other, am quiet busy at the moment so i told her i'll get back to her when am free, she told me to let her know, and she wishes to see me as soon as i can, and that she would call me one of these days

Why are you treating her like trash? Clearly here is a woman that loves you completely. How would you feel if it were the other way around. You are completely in love with a woman, she ignores you, forgets the dates you arranged. Blocks you on facebook for no reason.

Clearly you have no understanding at all , in the amount of hurt you are causing to this lady.

Why don't you just say to her. I don't love you half as much as you love me. And be honest about it ? Because now you are just letting her suffer, and you are not there when she needs you. Quite honestly , you are just torturing her.

Stop being a coward and just tell her straight to get out of your life. If you were really committed to her , you wouldn't have acted in this way.

Archived