is he in love with me?

hi i just want to know if the guy i love is inlove with me also.

he always look at me then look away when i catch him, he used to talk to me very confident before but now he dont anymore, he always stands near me when he have the opportunity, he add me in facebook first even though were not that close..

i want to ask this because i dont want to look like assuming... please help..

Its like this, if you never shoot you will always miss.

If you confess you love him, then in the worst case he says no, which is great because that means you can move on in your life, if he says yes, you've got a date.

So its all good,stop being your own worst enemy and just confess.

I think it would be best if you got to know him better in a platonic circumstance then if you really like him then ask him out!!! or maybe he'll even ask you out, but make sure not to wait too long or you will miss your oppitunity and you will regret not taking the chance

Maybe not love... but is he interested in you? Maybe! You would have to ask to know...

And BTW, I don't think you're in love with him either, more like you have a really big crush on him and are very attracted to him. I wouldn't suggest asking him if he loves you, but you could ask him if he would want to go do something with you... and then maybe ask him if he would want to date you if it all goes well.

Good luck!

Don't let the above people discourage you from telling you love him. If you feel its love, then you know its love, and only you know that, other people simply have no idea what's going on in your mind, only you feel that,so don't be discouraged by them no matter what they say.

if more than 3 unrelated people give the same advice, then that's the best advice to take... and everyone here is saying to feel him out first before scaring a virtual stranger with talks of love... that would be really creepy if someone I'd only glanced at from accross the room told me that they were in love with me and wanted to know if I was in love with them.

Again don't be discouraged, most of the time people who never take a risk let their lives be ruled by pure and utter fear, the fear of rejection, the fear of getting hurt. It gains them nothing, and they are just stuck in a rut. Don't worry he won't run away to the hills, you can confess your love, and ask him to think about it. In this way its an honor to be confessed to like that. And it shows courage instead of cowardice.

Archived