I am afraid I will die alone and why ignoring 2 secrets has wasted my time.

My LD GF recently broke up with me-mostly i think becuase I could not be there for her and I could not afford to move out of state right now.

My ex ex GF who I sill have a professional relationship gave me the lets be friends and you can move in here with me routine.

I told her this relationship is not for me as I don't love her and I can't live like husband and wife if I am not married or at least madly in love.

I dont regret it but she then said she did not want a friends only relatioship. Let me tell you my 2 secrets:

1) The LD GF - It would never work when last year she told me I was not making enough money for me to join her on in the new state

2) The EX EX GF - stalked me when we were broken up and disrupted me from reuniting the love of my life (starting with a 5 day cruise.). To be honest, I would have been happy to have 5 days alone with someone I am physcially passionate with.

The funny thing both of these women should have been a one night stand at best instead of multiyear hangovers complete with emotional strangulation.

Good bye to both of them and to all of my exs.

Archived