37 weeks pregnant but........

Madxter

Hey guys..

I'm posting this after a long long time.. Please help me out with my problem

i am 37 weeks,3 days pregnant .. My sonologist did ultrasound and she said ur baby isnt gaining MUCH weight hes 2.22kg

But my doc said its ok its a bit low weight but its ok he'll gain..

Now, you guys have to tell me is it really ok? What should i do? I just have 3 more weeks to go.. i am really tensed guys

You will be fine. If you are worried ring your doctor for reassurance on what you should do or what is going on. That weight isn't TOO small as far as I know, from doing a search on the internet there are quite a few women that have been in the same boat as you and there baby has been fine.

2.2kg is about 5 pounds? So baby will probably be around the 5/6pounds mark.

They told me I was having a HUGE baby and he would be 9pounds but he was actually 7pounds11oz so they are not always completely accurate.

Your baby will probably be around 6 pounds or so which is alright. My son was just over 6 pounds and he was perfectly healthy and okay.

Don't forget on sonogram they can be off by a few pounds. They told me my son would be about 8 pounds and he was nowhere near that.

Yeah, sometimes doctors get a little too focused on numbers and not on reality. I have to chuckle when I hear "37 weeks and 3 days" not 2 days, not 4 days, but exactly 3 days??? Has it become that exact of a science? lol

Anyway, there is nothing wrong with having a 5 or 6 pound baby, he should be just fine and you will be a very proud mommy

Archived