My rejected love makes my life painful

I have posted some time ago, but people do not seem to be intrested.

Yes, this happens again and again... noone ever cares about my feelings and thoughts. I even think that if I somehow finish myself off, noone would ever notice.

I have talked about a girl, who rejects me as though I am a completely and utterly hopeless moron, who would never be happy with a good relationship. I have been alone all the time as I remember myself. I don;t know why this happens, I truly never do her anything bad, but she just says I annoy her. Annoy, period. Annoy, without a reason or an explanation. I honestly think that we could create a fully normal relatonship with (in future) family and all, but hell...I feel that I am hated. I cannot even talk to her, because she avoids me everytime we meet (we are co-students).

Sometimes I think I would better stay alone, cause I do not believe such stupid saying about "many fish in the sea". No, it is either one or another. I feel as though I am guilty for my own feelings - noone supports me, she does not ever listen to me, friends (why on earth do I call them friends) laugh at me, ...

Please, any help or even comfort acceptable. Sometimes you just need at least comfort if love is the thing you cannot achieve. I do not ever get any moral help, just pure misunderstanding.

I think she would be glad to see me drowned somewhere below the bridge... Today I was looking at calm waters which spoke to me as people never do: "come to me, I will never hurt you or make a fool of you; you re the sweetiest being on earth, I so much miss you..." Perhaps it is just the only way out...

I just need some good and gentle words from anyone, to make me believe I cant live on further even as alone as I am now. Even without her, despite how painful it may be...

Not to flame or anything but you come off a little self centered and needy.

Getting rejected is inevitable because you can't expect to be liked by every person in the world.

I mean i hate some people for no apparent reason too. Do some self relfection, learn from your mistakes and try again.

Hi Iori... well, I rarely post here, in fact I tried to post a reply and realised I had forgotten my password and had to get my account re-activated. So that just proves you're not worthless and people do care about you

I know it's hard when you fall in love, or even just really like somebody and then find out they don't feel the same. There isn't a lot I can say to make you feel better right now, apart from that you could turn this into a positive thing. I think perhaps you could concentrate on making yourself a bit happier with your own life...study hard, do well at work, take up a hobby etc.

You'll find that this might help take your mind off things and also it might make you more confident which would help when you're dating.

As I said, there isn't a great deal I can say to actually make you feel better, but you can make yourself feel better, I promise Don't be too hard on yourself and give yourself time to feel better...and don't forget that people do care it's just people aren't very good at showing it a lot of the time.

Take care.

I Dare you to take your own life oh that would just prove every thing i said and i thought , you know what no kind words you just proved my theory It's a one man's war with life you chose to give up like all of the other humans will and still do .

I heard once "PAIN NEVER LET'S YOU DOWN IT ALWAYS HURTS"

SO WHO DO YOU TRUST PAIN OR LOVE , LOVE IS LIFE'S WAY OF FIGHTING YOU , YOU SUCK THE PAIN , YOU TRUST IT, IT'S BUILDS UP A SILENT RAGE OF ANGER AND WEAPONS OF MIND FREEDOM , THE FIGHT TO EXIST AGAINST LIFE'S WILL .

heh we are one pathetic race . i envy you at least you might not know what i am talking about ..

Ignorance is a bliss .....

or you can chose to be like me and fight for the last moment of your life and die with honor , for you have chosen not to give up against stupid things like love and dating and all this , i know i sound insane but maybe i can try to explain myself even more if i had the chance .... do you think life will let me liberate other people from that mind slavery .

i wish you good luck ....... you will need it .

Heyyy... Let me tell you. To be loved is the most difficult thing to achieve. Loving

somebody is not difficult. You can do it very easily. Let me tell you what happened

with my girl friend.

There was a person who used to like her very much. He was after her for more than

two years and i was a witness to that situation, because i used to hear from her. That

guy was so impressed by her, that he just wanted to be with her. He was ready to

give her any kind of happiness. He had terrible feelings for her. What else to say, he

was mad for her.

With due respects to your situation, she was not interested in him at all. Not because,

he was not good or something. But, just because his methods, his way of live etc.,

did not interest her. To tell you frankly, he understood only certain things about her and

not completely. He did not understand what is important to her.

She used to tell me continuously, that if somebody says that he is mad after you and

loves you a lot, then that is not enough. She had some pre-requisite qualities for

the kind of man she was looking for in life and that person did not fit into that. That

is all.

So, i think it is important for you to understand that you may be good and loving, but,

if you don't fit into the bill, then you may not be liked by that person. There is nothing

wrong with that, as far as i can see. There may be somebody else who will value

your love and will understand your feelings.

You look at the positive side of life.

best of luck.

...You better run all day and run all night

And keep your dirty feelings deep inside...

© Pink Floyd

There's nothing really I can add...

To Kesarasara

Yes, thank you for pointing me AGAIN I'm a selfish non-understanding unrealistic person and all; yes, I may sound rude, but that's the only thing I get from your answer.

Are there really people who have nothing to be loved for? Am I the one of them?

To Debaser

To me my success at studies is just plain and not surprising. I have always been a horrible nerd, who would rather read a non-linear dynamics theory books than ever attend a party. Yes I know, they hate me for this, I barely have any friends. She is just the last hope which still remains...

To Shademan

I agree. Indeed. But I just close my eyes and pretend there is no such a pain. I know I lie to myself, but I can't accept the fact that it's only pain you'll face in your life.