Guys opinion: how do you feel about...

D123R

Wondering the opinion/feelings from all the guys out there...If you were talking to/interested in a girl, how would you feel if she told you she worked at a massage spa that gives happy endings? (to clarify, happy endings are hand jobs, no oral)

Would it be a deal breaker as far as dating her? would it change how you see her?

Yes, no, and why?

hm..interesting. not surprising though, but you can't get an std on your hands lol...guess it just seems dirty to you?

That's a good point indeed. Just as long as it doesn't go further.

Well I said that would bug me. But if I was with the girl for months and deeply in love and she just told me, maybe I would accept it, just to play devils advocate.

I don't think there are many men who would want to be with someone in this kind of profession. It may seem cool to date a hot girl who does this for a while, but I am not sure there are many that would be okay with it if feelings started to develop and I also don't think many men would see "her" as relationship material.

hm..interesting. not surprising though, but you can't get an std on your hands lol...guess it just seems dirty to you?

It seems really gross imagining some other man's semen trickling down the hand of the woman I might possibly want to hold my children someday.

To me relationship material is someone who is loyal, honest, dependable and ready to commit to one person. I guess I see how initially imagining a girl in this profession you wouldn't automatically think of these qualities, but i'm sure there are women out there who have these qualities and work as a "masseuse."

Wondering the opinion/feelings from all the guys out there...If you were talking to/interested in a girl, how would you feel if she told you she worked at a massage spa that gives happy endings? (to clarify, happy endings are hand jobs, no oral)

Would it be a deal breaker as far as dating her? would it change how you see her?

Yes, no, and why?

It would be a dealbreaker.

I'm not sure how it works for a woman in a your line of work, but i know when my girlfriend is touches my erect penis, it arouses her immensely; knowing this would drive me insane if I knew the woman I was seeing did this job.

I guess I was more referring to a girl you are not in a relationship with. Maybe a girl you are dating had a job like that in the past, or someone you just met. I'm pretty positive very few men would be okay with their girlfriend giving other men happy endings while they are at home watching tv lol.

To me relationship material is someone who is loyal, honest, dependable and ready to commit to one person. I guess I see how initially imagining a girl in this profession you wouldn't automatically think of these qualities, but i'm sure there are women out there who have these qualities and work as a "masseuse."

I am sure everyone's opinion of what relationship material is may differ and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I guess a more open-minded person would be more accepting of this.

I am sure everyone's opinion of what relationship material is may differ and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I guess a more open-minded person would be more accepting of this.

of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion, which is what i stated in the title of this post. I'm asking for opinions and taking answers as such. No need for the reminder.

I posted what I did as you stated your definition of what relationship material is, not to remind you.

Also you specify, men who are dating or just met a girl who does this... I think it may still put a lot of them off because many people date with the intention of something coming of it in the future. If that isn't the case or they are dating around to engage in casual sex, well they're not really relationship material either, at least not during that particular phase of their lives.

Geez...i just came back from massaging 2 guys tonite for the first time....even got them from an ad i put on craigslist!!! lol...and i DO NOT give happy endings. Hey, but one offered me $100 dollars to come back and give him one.....but then said he was 'sorry'....(all in txt) Oh....BTW....i didn't.

I know the guys I would date...if i WAS dating...would NOT be pleased if i was giving men 'hand jobs'....that is so damn personal...and i consider it a form of prostitution!! Whenever money crosses hands for 'sex'...and a handjob IS sex...then guess what...it's the same thing 'hookers' do!!!

I am single....and i have had young, good looking guys wanna 'have a little fun'...their words! I tell them, if you want to 'date me', and come back to the office....i will gladly give you a massage for FREE....and whatever else...lol

But for some reason...the 35 yr. olds don't want to date the 58 yr. old massage therapist...just want the happy endings.

Now myself....asking again...is this legal??? If i was a future boyfriend, and knowing that you were participating in illegal activity...hmmmm....not good!!

Does EVERYONE give handjobs to the clients at this spa??? or just you??? I've heard massage therapists at 'asian' spas do this....and people KNOW that. And then again...there are the plain old prostitutes.....

So how do you want to be viewed?? A professional, licensed massage therapist....or a quasi' hooker giving handjobs....??

eh...you do the math....

Come on it's only a hand job, people's hands touch much dirtier things...

What is important is the reason why shes working there, is it because shes poor and need it to pay her bills whilst pursuing a better career?

Or is she just doing it because it pays good and she wants to buy expensive shoes?

Motive is whats important.

I personally would find it gross no matter why she's doing it.

Oh, and you CAN get a STD on your hands. If she massages a guy with warts caused by HPV, she can get them. I also knew a gay guy who gave a hand job to someone with some herpes sores on his penis. Guess who got herpes sores on his hands and had to wear plastic gloves for a long time?

Come on it's only a hand job, people's hands touch much dirtier things...

What is important is the reason why shes working there, is it because shes poor and need it to pay her bills whilst pursuing a better career?

Or is she just doing it because it pays good and she wants to buy expensive shoes?

Motive is whats important.

Oh my, my, my,......this is the kind of thing that really gets my dander up!! It is NOT because the penis is 'dirty'....heck, it's just as clean as the other parts i imagine...it's because a HAND JOB is giving this guy a sexual release!!! (umm...sex....)

Somehow this was NOT in my job description as i became nationally certified....and state LICENSED!!! It would be like a doc or nurse saying...oh, by the way...since I'm already looking and feeling around on your naked body...why don't i just jack you off while i'm at it!!!!! HUH??? Same thing!

So while you don't go to your favorite doc/nurse/chiro for a handjob, you shouldn't go to your massage therapist for a handjob!!!! PLEASE...any readers out there....this is NOT because i am so dang rich i have enough money i don't NEED anymore. Or if i DID need the money, i would have turned my car around and said..."a hand job...for an easy 100 bucks....oh..my lucky day!!"

It's called integrity. It's called morals. IT's called professional. I'ts called not being a HOOKER under the guise of calling yourself a massage therapist working at a spa!!!

So sorry Termus....money has NOTHING to do with it...

If she wants to give illegal handjobs...and hope her future boyfriends will smile and nod approvingly....then that is her business....but she wanted to know if guys would look favorably on her.

I just said, what she's doing is sorta like giving lap dances and the like at a strip club. Would a guy like his gf to be a stripper? A handjob giving 'masseuse' (she is NOT a therapist)...a hooker?

I would think MOST guys would say "HEEELLL NO!"

But then again, what do i know...maybe you wouldn't care.

OhOhOH...i just reread your post again.....pay her bills while pursuing a BETTER career? This career cost me $7000 to go to school 8 years ago. I own my own business, and get paid $50 an hour. (each massage) So i don't know about this...pursuing a better career thing.....

Archived