It's been exactly one week since me and my ex have spoken. Long story short we began broke up a little over a month ago began talking after a week, talked for month everything was good until the last week began pulling away a little got into a big fight, blamed me for a paper failed because I helped him, said he was stressed because he can't find work and needs to concentrate on school, tried to reach out day after fight he said " I want to be left alon" never responded and I haven't contacted him since. I miss him and want to know how he is but I'm guessing doesn't want to talk because he hasn't reached out, I'm really tempted to text him any advice?

Take it from a guys point of view if he says leave him alone leave him alone. We need space and time and aren't always in the best of moods. He is really upset that he is failing at his job and can't find work and for men having a job and work is our identity. The fact that he is blaming you for his failures though isn't good which isn't fair to you and not right. If he does care about you he will start to miss you and call you and contact you and it's only been 1 week so give it time.

He broke up with you. When you accept that, when you have the self-respect to not contact someone who doesn't want you, you'll feel liberated and you'll be on the first step to getting over him. Don't contact him again and keep yourself busy doing things you like to do with people you like to do them with. If he wants to talk to you (personally, I wouldn't let him since he broke up with me) then he knows where you are. Zero contact now.

He broke up with you. When you accept that, when you have the self-respect to not contact someone who doesn't want you, you'll feel liberated and you'll be on the first step to getting over him. Don't contact him again and keep yourself busy doing things you like to do with people you like to do them with. If he wants to talk to you (personally, I wouldn't let him since he broke up with me) then he knows where you are. Zero contact now.

Thank you for the response, I broke up with him, for various reasons, he promised he would change which is why we began talking. I'm just confused and hurt. But your right no contact is probably for the best.

Thank you for the response, I broke up with him, for various reasons, he promised he would change which is why we began talking. I'm just confused and hurt. But your right no contact is probably for the best.

Sorry, I assumed, since you were the one upset that he broke up with you. Anyway, I do hope you go no contact so you can get over him. He sounds like an ass and you've already given him one chance so accept that you did the right thing by breaking up with him and if he contacts you in the furture, don't answer. He'll not have changed.

Delete his number from your phone so if you get tempted to text him again, it won't be as easy a task and hopefully the "stall" will help you come to your good senses.

Thank you for the response from your experience were you able to get any closesure? How long did you stay NC

I am sadly still piecing my closure together myself. My story isn't for the faint hearted but I did go nearly 3 months NC to start and since I broke that , it has been 8 months more since. My healing will take as long as needed, there isn't a time frame as we are all individuals with our own quirks.

take care of you ... that's all you should focus on now

I am sadly still piecing my closure together myself. My story isn't for the faint hearted but I did go nearly 3 months NC to start and since I broke that , it has been 8 months more since. My healing will take as long as needed, there isn't a time frame as we are all individuals with our own quirks.

take care of you ... that's all you should focus on now

Thank you for your response. It's a struggle everyday not to text I'm and tell him I care. I'm always on the brink of tears trying to piece together what went wrong and why he hasn't even tried to contact me. I've tried keeping busy but nothing seems to work. How are dealing with him akways being on your mind?

Archived