FWB is to men as "just friends" is to women?

Blue Spiral

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Either way, I'm not gonna go back through the topic, find all the points that I personally thought were good, and then summarize them for you.

I mean, seriously...

Seeming as you felt it was necessary to point out there were good points, I thought you meant it and had one or two off the top of your head. Sorry for assuming.

Seeming as you felt it was necessary to point out there were good points, I thought you meant it and had one or two off the top of your head. Sorry for assuming.

What are you even talking about? Are you high? I didn't "feel it was necessary to point out that there were good points". I remember when I first stumbled upon this topic, I was reading through it and at times I would think, "Hmm, good point." But I don't have a photographic memory and even if I did, this was just how I saw things and has no reflection on how anyone else would. So even if I gave you what I thought were good points, it's pretty likely from your attitude that you would wholeheartedly disagree. You're just wanting to start an argument.

Archived