Hi, I have only just registered on this, so hi!

I'm writing this because I'm torn apart and my heart is broken and I thought if I got advice off people and maybe some people who have been through the same thing, it might help me a little.

I'm a girl and I was with another girl, she was the first girl that I fell in love with, we started going out on January 11th, 2012. At the start of the relationship everything was going brilliant, we saw each other and everything. The relationship was brilliant but then the break ups started but we always got back together and when we got back together it was as if nothing had changed. Fast forward to December and everything changed, she start being really distant, pushing me away, always finding excuses to see me. I only thought this was because her aunt passed away, but it wasn't.

On New Years I didn't get no happy new year text, nothing and she text me in the morning saying that she's sorry and that she'll make up for it but I asked her do you even want me? And she said as a friend and I said okay but two days later she took me back, saying I never stopped being her girlfriend. But that lasted for two weeks and we broke up and we haven't got back together this time.

Fast forward to a few days ago, I found out that whilst she was with me, she was in a relationship with somebody else. This is the guy that when we were together, left hearts all over her profile and when I asked her if anything is going on she said no. I loved her so much that I stayed in a relationship with her for two weeks, even though she wanted someone else too.

Now I know why she was pushing me away and not seeing me, because she was in a relationship with him in December. When it was our one year anniversary, she was in another relationship.

She still thinks she hasn't cheated, it's fine for her, she's moved on, she's eating well and sleeping well with nothing to bother her.

I've had my heart ripped out, stamped on and then chucked somewhere! I'm moving on and the pain is less than what it was, but it doesn't stop hurting. I love her so much, I'll never love anyone the way I love her. I just can't stop picturing her with him and it makes my stomach turn.

Will I ever move on? Will it ever stop hurting? Will she ever realise how much she's hurt me?

I just want the pain to stop.

You will move on, and the pain will stop. But it will take time, and it will be hard, and there will be bumps in the road. Keep pushing forward, cry whenever you need to. Do nice things for you. Post on here whenever it feels too much. Sadly there is no quick fix, and we all have to take the long painful trip through the healing process but it DOES get better. And in time you will look back and be surprised at how far you have come, and how much you have grown as a person for the better.

You will move on, and the pain will stop. But it will take time, and it will be hard, and there will be bumps in the road. Keep pushing forward, cry whenever you need to. Do nice things for you. Post on here whenever it feels too much. Sadly there is no quick fix, and we all have to take the long painful trip through the healing process but it DOES get better. And in time you will look back and be surprised at how far you have come, and how much you have grown as a person for the better.

Thankyou so much, I just want to move on and look at her and feel nothing. I don't want her in my life anymore either. "/

Now is the time to stop looking at her through the eyes of love and start looking at her for who she REALLY is...She is a woman who kept dumping you and getting back together over and over again for a year...she is a liar, a cheater and has no empathy and compassion or sense of integrity. There is really nothing loveable about her because her character is bad. Once you start re-framing your mind from her being on a pedestal to the kind of person she really is, you will start feeling better, you will no longer be in love with her and you will wonder what you ever saw in her in the first place. She cheated on you with this guy...I can pretty much bet that she will cheat on him as well.

Now is the time to stop looking at her through the eyes of love and start looking at her for who she REALLY is...She is a woman who kept dumping you and getting back together over and over again for a year...she is a liar, a cheater and has no empathy and compassion or sense of integrity. There is really nothing loveable about her because her character is bad. Once you start re-framing your mind from her being on a pedestal to the kind of person she really is, you will start feeling better, you will no longer be in love with her and you will wonder what you ever saw in her in the first place. She cheated on you with this guy...I can pretty much bet that she will cheat on him as well.

Again, thankyou. Your words are wise, even though I've had someone say something similar, it would not sink in. She is not the girl I once fell in love with, but I cannot stop loving her, I'm struggling to stop. I'm not thinking about the good times, I'm thinking of all the bad times, which is her treating me like dirt and putting me through hell, she's ripped my heart out.

I can't believe she cheated on me, especially when she promised over and over she is not that type of person.

I'm heartbroken and she doesn't even care.

She didn't dump me over and over in the year, it was towards the end of the relationship, but that DOESN'T make up for anything. It's the fact that when she took me back, she was in a relationship with him too and never had the deceny to tell me, if she told me I could have moved on so much quicker.

Turned out she didn't want me but she didn't want me to move on either.

Archived