So it's been nearly 2 years since BU and while I'm doing much than I was, I still get these urges to contact her. We have had minimal contact here and there but nothing particularly significant except for her apologising for cheating on me.

I'm come to a stage now where I really don't know how I feel about it all. I don't think I'm completely forgiven her or myself and those periods of anger and/or indifference float around at times.

But the main thing is, I feel like I'm ready to contact her properly again but I just don't know whether I should or not (or how).

I just don't know how I feel anymore but it's obvious I still think about her a lot.

why you want contact her again, you need ask yourself! is she is available, do you want be with her as friend or you want to rekindle the love that you have for her... can you handle the truth that she is no no longer in love with you???

2 years is long time, did you talk with therapist...I am not judging you or any, understand you can not push yourself if you are not ready, but least you want to try, go out with friend or even causal dates... do remember you are worth more, there are many girls are looking for love, maybe is you! give yourself an chance to love again who is love you too!!!

Archived