I am 13 and i think i am in love with my teacher

See I have a really big crush on my teacher . In fact I think I am in love with him. I have known him sense last year. He is happily married with 3 children and he loves Jesus Christ. He is fine and funny His like everything that I like in a man. He is also like a father to me, snse I really do have a father around really I don't even know my father.

So as you could imagine he is very special to me. And when I talk to him it makes my feel good. And sometimes when I'm sad or by my self he gives me hugs . By the way I am Black . Anyway when i first seen him I thought he was Denzel Washington because he looks just like him and around the same age. well lately I have been filling weird around him but I don't know why . I promised my self that i would not have a crush on him

but to just be friends. But he has a wife and one of him daughters goes to my school to in fact he works there too. His daughter i think is 7 or 8 . I dont know If I should get closer to hom or just look for love my age. I am so confused . Because I hasn't been talking to me I want him to talk to me . He's driving me crazy oooohhhhh PLEASE HELP ME!

I don't know if he is abuseing his teacher/student relationship with you. I believe that the lack of haveing a father around has given you an empty space that needs filled up. I think the best thing to do would be to talk to your mother or grandmother or and older sister if any one of them are available to you. If he is touching you in a way that only a husband/boyfriend should touch you, then that is very wrong on his part and you should tell someone immediately...your mother or a school counsler.

First of all, the hugging is inappropriate for ANY teacher/student relationship, and it has to stop NOW, or else he could get into huge trouble, possibly even losing his job.

Secondly, sweetie, you're only 13. If he EVER, *EVER* makes a romantic type of move on you, he is BREAKING THE LAW.

It's perfectly OK for you to have a crush on him; I think we've all had crushes on at least one of our teachers in our lifetime. Just make sure you keep it in perspective.

Hi DsrChrstn,

Welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us for seeking advice. I am pleased to hear that you get along with your teacher so well. I understand, though, that you really really like this man.

I have to agree with ezila for 200% here. He could loose his job in what he is doing. I also agree with her that we all have had a crush on at least one teacher. Nothing to be ashamed of. I would just suggest that you keep thinking. He is an older man... he is married and he has three children. Moreover he IS breaking the law when he would get involved with you romantically.

Please, think twice before you act. I would recommend that you would stop allowing him to hug you, before anything else happens. I hope that this helped you on your way and I wish you good luck.

~ SwingFox ~

Hi. Yes, you should look for love in your own age bracket...but honey, we ALL had crushes on teachers in our teens. You got all these hormones freaking out, and you're turning into a young woman. Don't make a move on your teacher....trust me, it'll just get weird. Look at him more like a father figure, and maybe he'll end up being an important part of your life in a HEALTHY way. You didn't say he's touching you. I disagree with the poster who said the hugging has to stop. Hugs are normal, and everyone should be entitled to them. If he ever gives you the indication that he wants to be romantic with you...THAT'S BAD, and he knows it. So, enjoy your crush. I was heartbroken when my homeroom teacher got married when I was 14...but then I went back to visit him when I was 18 and lookin' good...and he was bald and skinny. HA HA HA. Sometimes it's good to not get what we want. Your dad's not around? Maybe you can get in touch with an uncle or cousin and spend some quality time with an older male figure. I wish you luck. Just remember, crushes are normal, so don't freak yourself out.

• 2 years later...

if he is romantically interedated in you...... then thats just sick.

and wrong.

get over him, nothing is ever going to happen there without his life going to hell for it.

find someone in your year.

and hugs dont really mean much, i give/get hugs from most ppl i kno, it means nothing more than a friendship thing.

unless its a long hug, then hes probobly just a weird person as your only 13 and hes married with kids.

I don't think this really is a thirteen year old. It's probably some old perverted guy who is pretending to be thirteen to fulfill some bizzarre fantasy. Here is why I believe this:

1. This person says "I have known him SENSE last year." Come on, most thirteen year olds would know it's "since" and not "sense."...sounds like someone is deliberately misspelling.

2. How would a thirteen year old know that thier teacher has 3 kids? How would they know that they love Jesus? Teachers aren't supposed to talk about thier religion in the class room because it's a private affair. SOunds suspecious

3. Okay, the rest of the writing looks so fake!!!!!! I will say with 95% certainty that this thirteen year old is just some pervert. And if they really are thirteen, then why haven't they come back and made any other posts in this forum...there are lots of things here that thirteen year olds would be interested in.

Beware all perverts who pose like children.......

what, are you guys serious? What I see here is that a teacher & student are friends though nothing more. I have been friends with teachers before, and have hugged my favorite TA before (who is older than me & married, and I'm not romantically interested in him & neither is he. We're just friends, he's like an uncle to me.) Having a mentor that you can look up to, and admire is a great thing. I've talked with teachers about religion before, perhaps she goes to a Catholic school as well, I don't think this is flame (to the last poster.) And *many* 13-year-olds mis-spell words, it's just a typo. Hell, my 16-yr-old sister deliberately misspells words because she thinks it's cool "internet lingo."

Anyway, I don't think there is anything suspicious in this situation, and nothing to report, unless the teacher is explicitly making sexual gestures towards you. But a hug can just be a friendly gesture, especially if the student is feeling down. Being the affectionate person I am, I would have nothing against giving hugs to students as well, if I were a teacher (in the appropriate situation of course).

I think people just need to relax a bit on this forum and assess the situation objectively before jumping the gun. The OP is probably also emphasizing whatever actions she thinks may lead to him liking her, as she is seeking validation for her own, perhaps taboo, crush.

My advice would be to just keep crushing on guys your own age, and the affection will fade soon enough.

Just like any other post I think that it needs to be taken as the truth so that we avoid hurting peoples' feelings.

If you believe that the post isn't real- then don't reply to it!

I don't think that it's a false post either, I am 21 years old, and sometimes i mis spell when I am typing fast... and you can know that much about your teacher- most of the time it's the teacher trying to develop a relationship with the student at the beginning of school when they say "so tell us a little about your life" starting off with theirs.

He is also like a father to me, snse I really do have a father around really I don't even know my father

Problem #1 Most girls that do not have a father sterotypically date men older then themselfs.. they are looking for father figures if you will.

It is not a good idea to persue a relationship with him outside of the classroom. He's married and has children. When you get married you don't want your husband to stray from you, so don't take what isn't yours.

I think every girl had a crush on their teacher, it's not bad- just don't try to do anything about it. Date in your age group...

• 7 months later...

hiya,

i had a major crush on my male p.e teacher, he was 20 and i was 15, i used to blush everytime i saw him and feel all giddy! and one day when we had trampolining, he was trying to discribe a move to me on all fours, but i didn't understand it, so HE GOT ON WITH ME!!! we started the move on the trampoline together until the girls started to notice i was smiling, the all the girls in my class started wisling and saying "oi oi" i almost died, i went bright red started laughing. but thats not the worst part, i was laughing so much i knocked into him and we fell, so i ended up laying on my back whlie he was over me on all fours!!! i was soooo mortified, but looking back on it it was really funny.

i wonder if he's still single..................... lol

hiya hunni,

i sort of know what your going through as me and my mate Miya proper fancied loads of teachers and i even have a crush on 1 nw lol but none of them were married with children.

i advise you to not really get involved in a realtionship with him as it would cause bother you can still talk to him as a teacher and as a friend.

I also think that because you havent/been brought up be your father you are maybe being close to him bwcuae you think hes like a father figure and need to be closer to someone as a father figure, sometimes at your age you may feel that way aboout an older guy becuause hes so nice to you.

Trust me, when my father died i become close to some teachers i have respected for so long lol

take care darlz

love frankee x x x

p.s. if you need to chat you can p.m me anytime hunni *hug* x